Categories

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Madden 25 about to come out for Playstation 4 and Xbox One



I haven't had a chance to post much about my professional work so I'd love to start on this note. I'm currently working on the latest Madden NFL title that's about to release with the new consoles this year. We shipped the Gen3 version for the Playstation 3 and Xbox 360 and it did pretty well.

I'm in the graphics team and I was lucky enough to contribute to the look of the game as you can see from the image above. I focused more on the animation and secondary movement of the characters so you can see my work more clearly in the video demos like this E3 Trailer. I was focusing on facial animation, body animation, cloth, overall presentation, and other miscellaneous stuff. I was really proud to work done on this game and everyone who worked on it. I'm really stoked to ship the Gen4 title!

Hit the jump for more videos of Madden 25 graphics and visuals.






No comments :

Post a Comment