Categories

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Project Cars is getting prettier and prettier


I was introduced to this clip at work and I thought you might get a kick out of this. This picture doesn't really do it justice so you need to see the source video: http://fat.gfycat.com/RareOffensiveCavy.webm (Make sure that you're using a browser that supports HTML5, not Internet Explorer!)

Project cars is coming out soon and if you want to play a gorgeous racing sim, this may be the game to play. I'm really excited to see if they can pull these visuals off in their final product. I'm really impressed by how well done the graphics hold up in overcast lighting settings too.

Here's a link to their official site:
http://www.projectcarsgame.com/

Hit the jump for more screenshots from Project Cars development...

I was trying to find renders that can hardly be distinguished from photographs. Hopefully these fit the bill:


Ok I need to stop!!!! There is so much content out there!


No comments :

Post a Comment